12V Vehicle Battery TesterRegular price Rs. 6,000.00 Sale price Rs. 5,200.00 Save Rs. 800.00
This Battery tester is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using conductance method. Unlike the conventional method of draining the battery by applying resistance load to it and obtain the result from the meter gauge; this analyser utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it.
The benefits of this test method are:
- Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity Passive testing method is safe.
- Never discharges or drain the battery.
- Able to test condition of discharged battery. Consistent and repeatable results.
- Provides unique indication of battery conditions.
- Besides, this analyser also provides check the Alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions.
- It is maintenance free and no internal batteries required.
- It powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing.
1. Test 12V lithium ion and Lead Acid batteries for vehicle and motorcycle
2. Accurate results in milliseconds
3. Battery Life Analysis vehicle and scooters
4. Analysis Result: Good or Replace
5. Large easy to read LCD display.
6. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
7. Languages: English, French, Dutch, Spanish and Germany.
8. vehicle cranking system test--- cranking time, voltage and status.
9. vehicle charging system test—load voltage, unloaded voltage, ripple status and charging system status.
10. Store the testing result,
11. Print function via PC printer
- Test Result: Good or Replace
- Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
- Internal resistance value (mΩ) / Life in percentage (%) /Cranking system / Charging system
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. Lithium-ion batteries, the major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.